Saturday 6 August 2011

First Post Ever!!!

How exciting, my first post ever!!! I guess I should use this post to introduce myself and explain why I started this little blog! But, first I want to say thanks to The Background Fairy and The Cutest Blog on the Block, for having so many awesome, free backgrounds, banners and other stuff!!!

Hi!!! My name is Megan, I live in sunny QLD, Australia. I have two cute kids, one cute husband, and one not-so-cute dog! Here's the kids, since they are a lot cuter than me, or anyone else in the family!


Our house is most definitely a fixer-upper (is that a word?), so renovating is somewhere near the top of our to do list, not the top, but it's top ten, for sure!

My family finally got sick of hearing about my hunt for the perfect lamp, and, they got tired of answering questions like, "Which colour do you like best?"

So, the idea is I have somewhere to spill my renovating/decorating guts and, maybe some day someone will listen!

I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time, I'm pretty sure I have no sense of style, and I am the World's Worst Housewife, hence the title!

But.... I'm working on it! So if anyone's listening, well I should say, reading; sit back and enjoy the very slow journey to a 'Newly Renovated Messy Little House!"


By, the way, I found the perfect lamp!! Hmmm, there's an idea for another post! Here's what inspired me originally, love each of these, and mine is nearly as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment