Tuesday 18 October 2011

Window Treatment Thoughts

The next big job that needs to be done in the front room is the window treatments. I'm having a hard time deciding on these. I have been scouring the internet for inspiration (thank you pinterest!) and I've got some favourites. I thought I would share them with you today, maybe 'talking' about them will help me decide!!

Okie Dokie, firstly: curtains.

I'm loving imperial trellis curtains right now, but geez they are hard to find, and they can be fairly expensive once you track them down.


These ikat curtains, are one of my favourite things ever!



You can't go past stripes!! I actually love this whole room, so comfy and cozy looking!



Curtains are great; I love curtains, but I also love roman blinds.

Oh, look at that, stripes again!


I even considered DIYing my own blinds, using something like this;


Or, this;


And, lastly some examples of plain and simple, which is where I normally land; mostly because I can't make up my mind, so I take the safest option!




So... that didn't help at all - I'm still undecided! What to do? What to do?

Any thoughts to add?






No comments:

Post a Comment