Friday 16 September 2011

Daydreaming!

Our front room/entrance/study/whatever else, is coming along nicely, and we have even made some progress on the lounge room!

So, true to my style; I'm leaving things half finished while I daydream! I know that I'm getting way ahead of myself, but, I've been fantasising about the perfect girls room!  We haven't even started in there, it still has it's original carpet and ceiling, so there's plenty of work to be done before I can make it pretty. And, of course,  all the other half-done rooms need to be finished first too!

Although it will be quite a while before it comes to life, here are some of my pretty inspiration pictures for my little girls room!

from here

and here

I will admit that I don't love the deer head - I'm sorry. But, I love everything else, especially the colours; the soft grey, and different pinks. These room makes me wish I could be a little girl again!

from here
I love this rug, but I think it might be a little too pink. (Is that possible in a girls room?)

from Young House Love

from sarahandbendrix
Clara's flower mobile is just too pretty, and the little heart's wall art is so incredibly cute!

That's all I've got for now! I can't wait to show you the finished product! (Don't hold your breath though - you will be waiting a while!)
By the way, I'll be posting about the front room soon, it's looking great!

Are you decorating a girls room? Or, just daydreaming about something pretty?





No comments:

Post a Comment