Sunday 7 August 2011

Inspirational Pictures

I am planning on showing you some of the house, but while I'm getting that ready, I thought I might share a few of my favourite inspiration pics! 

I really love this - I've got plenty of kids art and certificates I could fill the frames with!
(I'm sorry, I can't remember where this one came from)

This room is so great, but the rug is especially gorgeous from - me oh my!

I would die for this shower, unfortunately we don't have the space - this one comes from Nancy Hugo

And, the last one for today is a kitchen - another flickr find, from Sarah (girard312), just a link for this one! :)

So, these are some looks I love, I may never achieve them, I may change my mind tomorrow, but I love them today, and wish my house looked like any one of these! Anyone out there want to share their own inspiration with me?  I could always use some more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment